الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

Honda Fit Years

What can I say? I love my 2011 Honda Fit! The base model doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the Sport does, but thats ok! I'v had it for a day now and it's a dream.

The VSA helps take tight stable corners and turns like nothing. I test drove the Ford Fiesta and it was all over the place when taking winding turns- a definate no-no since I live in an area with alot of hills and winding roads! Visibility in the Fit is night and day compared to the Fiesta! There is plenty of it. The "magic seat" configuration is fun and makes it easy for my old dog to get in and out to the dogpark.

The gas pedal isn't as sensitive as the CR-V and Fiesta. I can hold a steady speed on the Fit without worrying about a muscle spasm or twitch! (When you're sitting for a while, you're bound to get one.)

The indicators glow blue in the dark and in tunnels. No one told me and I didn't expect it, so it was a shocker. Just be prepaired :)

The Fit does NOT have Bluetooth. It does have a USB plug-in inside the top glove compartment for iPod.

Base model does not come with an armrest for the driver. You can buy an upgrade for a center console with extra storage that flips up and slides back.

The engine revs a little when it accelerates, and it's a bit on the noisy side inside the cabin. Star deduction for that. However, for an inexpensive car with one of the best fuel efficency, it's well worth it. Love, Love it!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق