الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

engines that love to scream

My family has owned several Hondas and Acuras--a 1992 Acura Legend, a 1994 Acura Integra GS-R sedan, a 1997 Honda CR-V, and a 2003 Honda Accord. They were each different, tailored to their different markets, but they were all made *well* in a way that the domestics that I've owned weren't. They all lasted despite eager abuse and multiple crashes in my teenage hands.

They were all fun to drive in their own way, with nice interiors that were well-laid out, thoughtful touches, and engines that love to scream.


I almost made this a four-star review, because the CR-V lagged behind the others and because I haven't loved the newest Hondas. But despite that, I think of Hondas as being well-engineered and the combination of Toyota's reliability with something extra that Toyota doesn't have. I wouldn't call it passion or soul quite exactly, because these aren't Alfa Romeos, but the machinery loves to work. That in turn makes me love the machinery

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق