الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

honda civic 2008



The other issue I have had is with the glass. It became "etched" with what looks like water spots on the sides of the windshield (the dealer's definition) and at the "V" junction where the wipers do not reach at the top center of the windshield. The dealer replaced it as a "courtesy"; however, I believe it was a warranty issue because there is an apparent defect in the glass. The car has received no different maintenance and is parked in the same environment as any of my previous vehicles, which never had a glass problem. I use Honda products to clean the windshield. The new windshield has the same problem; so, I can only conclude it is a defect which the manufacturer is not acknowledging.

Obviously Honda does not step up to the plate and accept the responsibility for lack of perfomance by its Civic.There are too many hybrid vehicles available now; based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend buying a Honda Civic Hybrid, and based on Honda corporate's rejection of their responsibility, I would not recommend buying any Honda.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق